• 1 small red capsicum
• 1 Tbsp olive oil
• 6 medium (1.2kg) salmon fillets (skin on)
• 125 gms butter (chopped)
• 1 garlic clove (crushed)
• 1 small fresh red chilli, seeded and chopped finely
• 1 tsp lemon juice
• 2 Tbsps chopped fresh coriander leaves
- Roast capsicum under the grill or in a very hot oven until the skin blisters and blackens.
- Cover the capsicum in plastic for 5 minutes, then peel away the skin and chop the flesh finely.
- Rub oil and salt into the skin of the salmon, place salmon skin side up on an oiled oven tray.
- Grill under a pre heated grill for approximately 8 minutes or until the skin is browned and crisp.
- Melt butter in a medium pan, add garlic and chilli, cooking and stirring until fragrant.
- Add capsicum, lemon juice and coriander, stirring until mixture is heated.
- Serve salmon with sauce.