• 700 gms eye fillet in piece
• 6 Roma tomatoes
• 2 bunches fresh asparagus
• Freshly crushed pepper
• Salt to taste
- Season the beef with cracked pepper and salt.
- Using a very hot frying pan, seal beef on both sides.
- Place meat in oven dish and cook in oven at 150ºC for 20-25 minutes.
- Blanch asparagus by plunging into boiling water for approximately 2 minutes and then rinsing under cold water to stop the cooking process.
- Cut Roma tomatoes in half and oven roast until brown on top.
- Bring meat from the oven and let stand for 5 minutes before slicing thinly.
- Arrange tomatoes, meat and asparagus on serving dish and serve immediately.