- 3 Tbsps olive oil
- 1 Tbsp butter
- 500 gms fresh mushrooms (sliced) – button, oyster or shitakes
- 3 shallots (sliced)
- 2 garlic cloves (crushed)
- 300 mls sour cream
- 1 Tbsp fresh parsley (chopped)
- Heat the oil and butter in a large frying pan and sauté mushrooms and garlic, stirring them until they are softened and just cooked.
- Add the shallots and cook for 1 minute. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Slowly stir in sour cream and heat mixture.
- Just before serving, stir in chopped parsley.
- Serve immediately.