• 2 eggs
• ½ tsp butter
• ¼ cup mixed frozen vegetables (thawed)
• ¼ cup light grated cheese
• ¼ cup skim milk
• ¼ tsp curry powder
• Freshly ground black
- Beat eggs, milk, pepper and curry powder together until frothy.
- Heat non stick frying pan or omelette pan.
- Melt butter making sure bottom of pan is covered.
- Add egg mixture and cook on medium heat until mixture is set.
- Add vegetables and grated cheese to one half then carefully fold other half on top.
- Cook for a further 1 minute.
- Slide omelette onto a serving dish and serve immediately