• ½ cup grated zucchini
• ½ cup button mushrooms (sliced)
• 1 egg white
• 1 whole egg (separated)
• 1 Tbsp skim milk
• 1 Tbsp grated light cheese
• Spray oil
- Spray hot omelette pan or frying pan with oil.
- Sauté mushrooms. Toss through zucchini to heat.
- Remove vegetables from pan and keep warm.
- Beat egg white in a clean, dry bowl with electric hand beater or whisk until peaks form. Mix in yolk and skim milk.
- Lightly spray pan with oil again.
- Pour mixture into pan. Cook for 2-3 minutes or until base is golden and firm.
- Place under hot grill for approximately 1 minute to cook top of the omelette. Do not overcook.
- Top with mushroom mixture.
- Sprinkle with cheese. Fold in half and serve immediately.