- 4 chicken breast halves (approx. 150-200 gms each)
- 4 Tbsps butter
- 1 medium onion (finely diced)
- 1 Tbsp parsley (finely chopped)
- 1 lemon (juiced)
- 1 Tbsp lemon rind
- Cracked black pepper and salt
- Lemon slices to garnish
- Pre-heat grill on moderate.
- In a small saucepan, melt butter, then add onion, parsley and lemon juice and rind.
- Season with salt and pepper. Heat mixture through, without boiling.
- Remove from heat. Brush the chicken breasts generously with the herb mixture.
- Place under grill and cook for 10-12 minutes, basting frequently with the herb mixture.
- Turn chicken over and baste again, then cook for a further 10-12 minutes, or until chicken is
- Continue to baste frequently.
- Serve chicken garnished with lemon slices and any remaining herb mixture.