- 4 bacon rashers
- 8 Tbsp parmesan cheese (grated)
- 4 hard boiled eggs (chopped into 1/4 lengthways)
- 2 Cos lettuce leaves (broken)
- 6 Tbsp thickened cream
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice
- 2 cloves garlic (crushed)
- Black pepper to taste (freshly ground)
- 1 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- Grill the bacon until crisp. Allow to cook and chop into bite size pieces.
- Toss bacon with parmesan cheese, eggs and lettuce. Combine thoroughly.
- Pour dressing over salad.
- Serve immediately
- Place cream, lemon juice, garlic, black pepper and Worcestershire sauce in jar.
- Screw on lid and shake thoroughly until combined.