•4 chicken breasts (diced into pieces)
•1 tbsp lemon juice
•3 tbsps tandoori paste
•3 tbsps light sour cream
•1 garlic clove (crushed)
•2 tbsps fresh coriander (chopped)
•1 small onion, (cut into wedges and in layers)
•1 small capsicum, (cut into squares)
•salt and pepper to taste
•oil for basting
- Place chicken in a bowl and add lemon juice, tandoori paste, cream, garlic, coriander, salt and pepper.
- Mix well and cover chicken pieces.
- Cover and leave in fridge to marinate for 2-3 hours.
- Pre-heat grill. Thread alternative pieces of marinated chicken, capsicum and onion onto four or six skewers.
- Brush lightly with oil, lie on a grill rack and cook under a high heat for 10-12 minutes, turning only once.