• 1kg medium shelled green prawns
• 1 Tbsp hot chilli oil
• ½ cup minced shallots
• 1 small red chilli – minced
• 2 medium carrots – thinly sliced
• 2 medium stalks celery
– thinly sliced
• ¼ cup chicken broth
• ½ cup chopped bok choy cabbage
• ½ cup fresh snow peas
• 2 Tbsps soy sauce
- Heat oil in a wok over high heat.
- Add garlic and prawns and cook till prawns change colour.
- Remove prawns and set aside – add shallots, red chilli, carrot and celery and stir fry for 30 seconds.
- Add the broth, cover and steam for 1 minute.
- Add bok choy, snow peas and soy sauce. Steam for 2 minutes until snow peas are tender but still crisp.
- Add prawns, heat through and serve.