• 1½ kilograms chicken breast meat
• 2 cup mushrooms (sliced)
• ½ cup shallots (chopped)
• 3 medium sized tomatoes (chopped)
• 1 cup chicken stock
• 1½ cups dry white wine
• 2 Tbsps soy flour
• 2 cloves garlic (crushed)
• 2 Tbsps oil
• Salt and pepper to taste
- Dice chicken into bite sized pieces.
- Heat oil in a large frying pan, add garlic and chicken pieces.
- Only cook enough chicken in pan so that chicken can cook and be moved around to enable it to
brown on all sides (do 2 batches if necessary).
- Remove cooked chicken from pan and put to one side.
- Add flour to juices in pan and cook for 1 minute.
- Add wine and stock gradually, stirring until mixture boils and thickens.
- Season with salt and pepper. Add mushrooms, shallots and tomatoes.
- Cook approximately 5 minutes. Return chicken to pan, cover and simmer for approximately 30