• 800 gms calamari (cut into rings)
• 2 tsps lime rind (finely grated)
• 2 garlic cloves (crushed)
• 1 Tbsp fresh parsley (chopped)
• 1 Tbsp olive oil
• 60 gms butter (melted)
• 60 mls lime juice
• 1 Tbsp Dijon mustard
• 1 Tbsp baby capers (drained)
• 240 gms curly endive
- In a large bowl, combine calamari, garlic and parsley.
- Stir to mix thoroughly, cover and refrigerate for 3 hours or over night.
- Heat oil in a wok.
- Stir fry calamari in batches, until browned and tender. Do not over cook.
- Combine butter, lime juice, mustard and capers. Return all calamari to wok and pour over mixture.
- Stir fry, tossing until sauce boils.
- Serve calamari over a bed of curly endive.