• 6 eggs
• 2/3 cup skim milk
• 1 Tbsp warm water
• 2/3 cup light sour cream
• 1 Tbsp lemon juice
• 220 gms smoked salmon
- Whisk eggs lightly then whisk in milk.
- Pour ¼ of the mixture into heated, lightly oiled 22cm non stick frying pan.
- Cook over medium heat, tilting pan until omelette is almost set.
- Run spatula around the edge of pan to loosen. Turn onto plate, cover to keep warm.
- Repeat making 4 omelettes.
- Combine the sour cream, water, parsley and juice in a small bowl.
- Fold omelettes into quarters, place on serving plate.
- Top each with equal amounts of salmon and dressing.