• 8 eggs
• 225 gms cooked chicken meat (shredded)
• 12 medium sized tiger prawns, peeled & chopped into bite sized pieces
• 2 Tbsps chopped chives
• 2 tsps light soy sauce
• 2 tsps vegetable oil
- Lightly beat the eggs in a large bowl. Add the shredded chicken and prawns to the eggs and mixwell.
- Stir in chopped chives and light soy sauce and combine well.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a large pre-heated frying pan over a medium heat, gently stirring the omelette with a fork until the surface is just set and the underside is a golden brown colour.
- When the omelette is set, slide it out of the pan with the aid of a spatula.
- Cut omelette into slices and serve immediately.