- 2 medium tomatoes (seeded and puréed)
- 1½ Tbsps horseradish
- 2 Tbsps dry red wine
- 1 tsp sugar substitute
- 2 tsps olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 tsp minced basil
- ½ tsp minced oregano
- 2 small zucchini, sliced
- ½ cup sliced mushrooms
- ½ cup cherry tomatoes, cut into halves
- In a bowl combine puréed tomatoes, horseradish, wine and sweetener.
- Heat oil in saucepan on medium heat. Add garlic and sauté for 30 seconds.
- Increase heat slightly and add basil and oregano and stir-fry for 30 seconds.
- Reduce heat slightly, add zucchini and mushrooms and sauté for 2 minutes.
- Add tomatoes and puréed tomato mix and cook covered over med-low heat for 5 minutes.
- Serve with chicken.