- 8 lamb chops
- 2 garlic cloves (crushed)
- 2 Tbsps butter
- 2 Tbsps
- Worcestershire sauce
- 2 Tbsps lemon juice
- 1 tsp salt
- Rub the lamb chops with the crushed garlic on both sides.
- Melt the butter in a small saucepan and add Worcestershire sauce, lemon juice and salt.
- Pour the mixture over the lamb chops and allow to marinate in refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Remove the lamb from the marinade and grill.
- Boil the marinade in a small saucepan for 2 minutes.
- Place lamb chops onto a serving plate and pour sauce over lamb before serving.