- 1.5 kg pork spare ribs(chopped)
- 2 Tbsps peanut oil
- 2 garlic cloves (crushed)
- 2 tsp fresh ginger (grated)
- 2 Tbsps tomato sauce
- 2 Tbsps sweet chilli sauce
- 1 Tbsp fresh coriander(chopped)
- Place spare ribs in a large pan of boiling water. Cook uncovered for approximately 10 minutes or
until just tender.
- Drain spare ribs.
- Heat oil in wok, stir-fry spare ribs in batches until well browned and cooked through.
- Return all spare ribs to wok and add all remaining ingredients, stir-fry tossing continuously until sauce boils and all ribs are well coated.