- 1 cup crab meat (fresh or tinned)
- 200 gms cooked bay prawns
- 225 gms can tomatoes (diced)
- 3 medium onions (finely chopped)
- 1 large capsicum (finely diced)
- 3 celery sticks (finely diced)
- ¼ cup parsley (finely chopped)
- 3 Tbsps tomato paste
- ¼ cup water
- Cracked black pepper and salt
- Pour tomatoes into a large pan.
- Add remaining ingredients except seafood.
- Bring ingredients to boil. Reduce heat and cover. Simmer gently for approximately 10-12 minutes.
- Stir through seafood. Reheat gently.
- Add extra cracked pepper to taste if needed.
- Serve immediately.