- 2 Tbsp vegie oil
- 1 medium carrot (grated)
- 5 eggs (beaten)
- 250gms small raw prawns (peeled)
- 1 Tbsp light soy sauce
- Pinch of Chinese five spice powder
- 2 shallots (chopped)
- 1 Tsp sesame seeds
- Heat the vegie oil in a preheated wok, swirling it around until oil is very hot.
- Add the grated carrot and stir-fry for 1-2 minutes. Push the carrot to one side and add the beaten eggs.
- Cook, stirring gently for 1-2 minutes.
- Stir in prawns, light soy sauce and five spice powder into mixture in the wok.
- Stir-fry mixture for 2-3 minutes or until the prawns change colour and mixture is almost dry.
- Turn mixture out onto a warm serving plate and sprinkle with chopped shallots and sesame seeds.