- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 Tbsp butter
- 3 cloves of minced garlic
- 5 cups of your favourite KetoVeg diced into small pieces (mushrooms, cauliflower and capscicum are ideal)
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 2 shallots chopped
- 8 large or 12 small iceberg lettuce leaves, washed, dried and trimmed.
- Heat olive oil and butter in a hot pan or skillet
- Add garlic and cook for a few minutes until aromatic.
- Add vegetables, continue to cook until tender
- Season with salt, pepper and paprika.
- Divide mixture evenly among lettuce cups.
- Top with shallots, wrap or roll lettuce leaves.