- 800gms pork fillets (sliced thinly)
- 2 garlic cloves (crushed)
- 500gms green beans
- 2 Tbsp peanut oil
- 1 medium onion (chopped)
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp sweet chilli sauce
- 80gms butter
- Optional – red chillies to taste
- In a saucepan of boiling water, cook beans until just tender.
- Remove immediately from boiling water and place in cold water to stop cooking process and so they retain a fresh green colour. Drain and set aside.
- Heat Oil in wok, stir fry pork and onion together in batches until browned.
- Return all pork and onion mixture to wok, add beans, butter, lemon juice, sweet chilli sauce, garlic and optional chillies. Stir fry, tossing until well combined.
- Serve immediately.