6 Lifestyle tips for long-term weight loss.
A US study has found that weight loss is sustainable over the long term as long as several lifestyle factors are followed. The study reviewed the weight loss results of over 3,000 people who had successfully maintained a weight loss of over 13.5kg for more than 12 months and found these people had several factors in common.
These successful dieters were more likely to:
1. track their food intake – kilojoule or fat intake
2. follow a low kilojoule diet
3. eat breakfast
4. walk or exercise an hour per day
5. weigh themselves regularly
6. watch less than 10 hours of television per week
If you want to lose weight and keep it off, be a successful dieter and start with these 6 lifestyle tips.